Sikkim Stability Report Service does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you (like name, phone number or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually.
Stability Report Service, Sikkim collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
- Signs up to avail the service.
- Signs up to stay updated.
While signingup, the users have to submit some Personal Information. Your Personal Information may comprise of the following:
- Your name.
- A user ID and password of your choice.
- Your email and mailing address.
- Your telephone number.
- Your payment processing details.
- Any other data as required.
Stability Report Service, Sikkim do not collect or record the user’s Personal Information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
Collection of Information
Site Browsing: You browse the website anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the website. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the website or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the website, without providing the website with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the website, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
Use of Personal Information
- By signing up for various services offered by the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions to make sure that the user is receiving the most relevant and appropriate information at all times.
- Your Information shall be used for processing your applications and for providing you the details of the application submitted.
- Your Information shall be used for maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from you and for evaluating and administering the website and responding to any problems that may arise on the website.
The Stability Report Service, Sikkim endeavors to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information. We, however, do not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
The Stability Report Service, Sikkim uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.